Monday, January 21, 2013

Colorful Hallway


Ever since I moved into my apartment, I've had some problems deciding what to do with this hallway. It takes up a lot of space, but it's a little awkward to decorate. I had these Pantone note cards lying around that I also didn't know what to do with. So I decided to pair the two together. (please excuse the mess on my floor - I was crafting and it got a little out of control)



I also did some more easy decorating with washi tape. I had already done my bookcase, but I decided to employ the same idea to my TV stand.


Do you have any quick decorating ideas you've used recently?

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE it!! You are so clever Annie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Love it! I told my friend about your washi tape idea and she did it to her nightstand when she redid her room! Such a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...