Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012

I kept my new year's resolution post pretty simple yesterday, so I'm going to keep my 2012 recap post pretty simple as well.


2102 was a good year. I moved to a new place, got a new job, and had some fun new experiences. In 2011 I feel like I did a lot of growing, and 2012 was more for getting comfortable with my life and what I've made it. But mostly, 2012 was for surrounding myself (both online and off) with the absolute best people on the face of the planet. So thank you all for reading this blog and talking to me on Twitter or Tumblr or wherever. I'm glad to know you. And I'm so thankful for all my friends and everyone else in my life. If absolutely nothing changes between now and January 2014, I'll be perfectly happy if just for that reason.

Here are my top 10 favorite posts from 2012: Nerdy Heart Necklace / Birthday Photobooth Props DIY / Seneca Crane's Beard / Apartment Tour / Crochet Collar / Deathly Hallows Photo Display DIY / WWII Victory Rally / The Importance of Girl Friends / Cloud Livin' / Muppet Hats, Vol. 2

What was your favorite part of 2012?

2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...