Monday, December 3, 2012

Over The Weekend



Over the weekend, I spent a lot of time in Detroit with friends. We went to the 40th annual Noel Night in Midtown, where there was shopping, art, lots of Christmassy things, and best of all: food trucks. I got some fried macaroni and cheese that was just as heavenly as it sounds.

We also went to brunch and the Detroit Urban Craft Fair the next day. I got some cool stuff for my apartment at both Noel Night and DUCF: Pantone note cards, letterpress magnets, a few cute canvases to hang on the walls, and a print of a fox knitting (obviously...)



Since I've been kind of a hermit lately I just wanted to share some of my ventures outside my home. I'm hoping to keep taking advantage of all the cool events around town throughout the rest of the season. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...