Monday, December 31, 2012

December Wrapup

Happy New Year's Eve! I'm sorry I've been a complete stranger to this blog this month. I would say I've been busy, but really it's mostly because I completely lost my motivation. But I am back and plan to blog regularly again starting now. Anyway, over December I took a trip to Disney World, ate some good food, tried to enjoy the holiday season, and spent time with friends. I hope you all had a good month and I hope 2013 is even better!



Favorite posts from December:

And some goals for January:
  • Get back into blogging regularly
  • Start doing yoga again
  • Don't completely give into the annual winter hermit lifestyle
What are your plans for 2013?

2 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you're back to being motivated! Looking forward to your posts in 2013. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for following my blog, but I am now going to delete in over the next could of months as I am blogging over at a new URL. Please feel free to stop by at THE ANCHORED IVY.

    Thanks, and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...