Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Wrapup

So October was actually kind of boring around here, but that's not always a bad thing. I did do some of the fall things I wanted to do, like going to an apple orchard and a petting farm. And other than that, I made a lot of hats for custom orders, caught up on sleep, and enjoyed all the fall colors. I'm really looking forward to November now, because it means I can start doing Christmassy stuff! It's the most wonderful time of the year!












My favorite blog posts from October:

And a few goals for November:
  • Make a million Christmas crafts
  • Finish the rest of my fall goals
  • Host a wine tasting party

I hope you all had a great October! Any fun plans for November?

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...