Monday, November 26, 2012

Cool Stuff


I shared a little holiday DIY over at After Nine to Five this week for glittery star garland.

I'm in love with this tutorial for friendship bracelet hoop earrings by PS I Made This... so creative!

This girl made a really detailed dollhouse to look like the homes in The Hobbit. I seriously love The Shire and would definitely love to have those skills.

I think I need to make this sparkling pumpkin cider beertail from Brit+Co.

I love this idea for faux striped walls in Apartment Therapy. I can't paint the walls in my apartment, so I may just have to give this a try.

If eight of your favorite websites were Pokemon... need I say more?

Find any cool stuff this week?

1 comment :

  1. Oh I love that dollhouse! My husband and I want to build a hobbit home. I just love the homey and fantasy type feel.

    ~Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...