Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cool Stuff


Did you know I'm one of the new craft contributors for After Nine to Five? I've had a lot of fun working with Ashley and coming up with ideas for cool DIY projects. You can check out my first two: Yarn-Wrapped Boots and Wine Cork Board.

Party On is still going strong too. It's been a bit quiet this week, but we just had a huge photo shoot so there will be plenty of new posts up next week. So far a few of my favorites have been this Ginger Apple Sangria Recipe and Halloween Cupcakes.

Of course there is plenty of cool stuff on the internet that I didn't make. I'm so in love with this tutorial for Mini Marquee Signs over on Oh Happy Day, which is also what gave me inspiration for a new life goal this week: filling a phone booth with balloons.

I really really really want this Christmas Tree Necklace from Fred Flare. I'm still on a hiatus from buying clothing and accessories until Black Friday, so maybe I can hold off until then, and then I'll basically wear it every day until Christmas.

Also, this Pi Pizza Cutter from ModCloth is basically the best thing I've ever seen. 

And offline, I'm really enjoying putting together Christmas decorations for my apartments, going for walks outside, listening to Taylor Swift preeeetty much nonstop, putting peppermint mocha creamer in my coffee, and catching up on Parenthood.

What are you up to this week?

1 comment :

  1. I was just looking at those yarn wrapped boots on pinterest! Loves them! What a great way to make them your own!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...