Wednesday, November 7, 2012

America




Happy morning-after-the-election! If you're like me and you stayed up to watch results, then you're probably feeling a little sluggish now. Politics is really emotionally draining for me, which is why I don't really talk about it here. And I don't plan to now either. But I was always told that if people vote, the right person always wins. And it seems like there were a lot of lines at polling places around the country yesterday, so that's a good thing. Now let's all get along again, okay?


Outfit details: thrifted dress and sweatshirt, Target tights, Payless flats, Jewelmint bracelets, vintage earrings

5 comments :

  1. thrifted dresses are the best! this one is certainly no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable, Annie - I love this outfit! I don't get into political stuff either - however I am so so so happy with the new states that have approved same-sex marriage. SO so so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! Hopefully we continue to see more of that in future elections!

      Delete
  3. love the pink & blue together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...