Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

I'm sorry for being a terrible blogger this week. I have a few new projects I'm working on that are really exciting, but they've just been taking up all of my extra time. So yes, this is one of those posts where I talk about not having any time to post. I know it's a little counter-productive and oxymoronic (not a word, but it should be). But it seems all I really have time for lately aside from work is getting dressed. So here's another outfit post, and I'll get back to DIY projects and other fun stuff next week, pinky swear.





Outfit Details: Modcloth shirt and purse, thrifted skirt, F21 tights, vintage boots

5 comments :

  1. Love the outfit! I have a collar that is very similar to that, but it's not attached to a shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that would be so cool! I kind of want some detachable collars to go with different outfits too :)

      Delete
  2. I adore this outfit!! Very fall-festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Those tights are everything.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...