Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Decoration Snapshots

This is the first time in my life that I've lived completely alone, which is exciting for a lot of reasons. But one of the main ones is that I get to decorate just how I want all the time. So I was obviously really excited for fall so I could make everything really festive. Here are some snapshots from around my apartment.


 




 

There's really no theme or method to any of it. I just collected some of it over the years, made some of it, and took some of the vintage decorations that my mom didn't want any more off of her hands (thanks, mom!) I'm already dreaming about what I can do here for Christmas!!

4 comments :

  1. Ooooh, so fun! I love when Jen and I decorate for Halloween. We got pretty much everything done ON the 1st... which is a first, I think, haha! We're still adding little accents, but the big stuff is done. I'm gonna be sharing soon!

    I love the bookcase decoration, as well as that little lantern and one of my favorite things is Autumn scented candles, mmmm.

    If I had the money, I'd start a candle swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I started before October even got here hahah. I'm really bad at waiting for "acceptable" times to celebrate holidays. I'm already listening to Christmas music...

      Delete
  2. You are so festive, I love it! Especially the last photo with the vases and yellow pot, it's really inspiring me to make some fall decorations for my apartment! I really need to get my hands on some fall-scented candles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall smells are my favorite! And the vases were super easy - I just used fake flowers and lined the inside of the vases with leaves.

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...