Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DIY Easy Ghost Decoration


Since I have all these white balloons lying around, I thought I might be able to put some of them to good use by way of Halloween decor. This project took me literally two minutes, and all you need is a balloon, white fabric of some kind (I used a scarf), white embroidery thread and a needle, and some sticky-back black felt.





Take the fabric and drape it over the top of the balloon and then use some embroidery thread to tie it together at the bottom of the balloon. Then thread some of the embroidery thread through the needle and stitch it through the fabric at the top of the balloon (being very careful of course). Cut three circles out of the sticky-back felt, one that is much larger than the other two. Put the stickers on like two eyes and a mouth. Then tie the embroidery thread at the top of the balloon onto a hook or shelf or wherever.


Spooky, right?

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...