Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Currently


Currently, I'm sitting on my couch, watching the Detroit Tigers win the third game in their series against the Yankees. I've always loved baseball, but I've really loved watching my team this year, even though they stress me out way too much all the time. AND SPEAKING OF STRESS, I've also been watching Parenthood, which seems like it should be a nice little show about a family that has nothing super dramatic going on, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT IT IS AT ALL. My life is basically an emotional roller coaster right now, even if all of those emotions only come from things I watch on TV.


Currently, I'm enjoying the weather so much. It's actually been in the 60's and 70's a few days this week, so I have been hanging out outdoors quite a bit.


Currently, I'm looking forward to December, when I get to take a trip to the happiest place on earth (Disneyworld, duh). I've never been at Christmas time, so I'm sure it's going to be even better than usual, PLUS there's a new Fantasy Land so I'll basically be like a kid in, well, Disneyworld.


Currently, I'm working on a lot of DIY projects for this blog and Party On. I'm having one of those weeks where I just get so many ideas - I love it. ALSO, I may or may not be making some new Muppet hats (I am). I'll share soon - promise!

 
Currently, I'm trying to take as many pictures as possible. I've had my DSLR for nearly a year and I've barely learned anything about it. I had some grand plans for research and tutorials, but my attention span and workload have not cooperated. And I'm more of a hands-on learner anyway.

Currently, I'm wearing a Modcloth dress, hair clip and belt, F21 cardigan and tights, vintage purse, and Payless shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...