Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cloud Livin'


A few months ago I was working on an art project that required some balloons. I had a bunch left over that I didn't really think much about - I just shoved them in a drawer and forgot they were there. Then as I was cleaning my apartment last week I came across them and got this overwhelming urge to just blow them all up and have them hang out on the floor of my living room for no particular reason, just so it could look like I was in a cloud or something. 





So this past weekend I had a couple of friends over and we just sat there blowing up these white balloons and throwing them around. They covered almost my whole living room floor, which is pretty awesome. They look really cool, even though they're a little annoying to walk around all the time. But I'm leaving them there til they deflate because, well, why not?

Outfit details: H&M shirt and skirt, Modcloth shoes

4 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...