Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A New Venture

I'm excited to unveil a new project I've been working on quite a bit lately. A few months ago I was talking to my mom, who has always been really great at planning parties, and she was talking about the possibility of putting together a book about party and event planning. I suggested starting a blog, and she jumped at the opportunity. So I've been helping her put one together, and now it's finally ready to go!


On this blog, Party On, we're going to share different party ideas, DIY projects, recipes, gift roundups, and more. I'm really excited to see how it grows, and it would be really great if you could check it out!

13 comments :

  1. Awww, what a fun idea! I'm definitely going to check this out. I LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still have some work to do on the layout, but I'm happy with the progress so far :)

      Delete
  2. That is a totally awesome idea :) and it's even more fun because your mom is involved with you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! That is so fun! The first post is awesome :) Just pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome - i'm now following.

    PS: My mum is called Sue too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing!! I LOVE that party hat diy! I may have to make a couple now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! It's so quick and easy.

      Delete
  6. This looks so great! I'll definitely pop over and check it out. PS. Love your blog "about me" description; sounds like we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...