Thursday, September 13, 2012

Viva Las Vegas


Hi friends! Did you miss me? I'm finally back from Vegas and just about caught up on work stuff. I think I'll be able to fully get back in the groove of blogging next week, but for now I have a lot of photos from the trip to share.























Highlights of the trip include: a trip to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, some great buffets, massages and relaxation time,  going to a bar inside of a giant chandelier, and taking a limo back to the airport. It was my first time ever visiting Las Vegas, and while it was a really fun trip, I wouldn't really mind if it was my last time ever visiting. It's just not my kind of place. I'm happy that I went once, and I would go again, I guess. But I guess I'm just more of a Disney World person.

2 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! It makes me want to go Vegas :(

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I've not been to Vegas, but I think I'll feel the same way - something I want to go see once (with friends is probably the most fun!), but would be totally content leaving it at that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...