Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sponsor in October


 It's that time again... time to show off some of my fantastic sponsors of the month and see if anyone wants to join the group for next month. Traditionally, October is one of my highest traffic months of the year due to all the costumes and other Halloween projects I've done - and I have A LOT of great things planned for this year too. So if anyone is interested, rates are pay-what-you-can, and I also accept trades with other bloggers. Just email me at wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com for more info or to reserve your space!

2 comments :

  1. I'd love to stay on with A Little Etsy Love:) Should I just send you another payment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! You can email me - thanks so much!

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...