Sunday, September 16, 2012

Slowing Down


I've been back from vacation for about a week now and I'm just starting to feel sort of back to normal. I'm just about caught up with everything I needed to do and ready to be back on a good sleep/work/life schedule. I always love traveling and taking time off, but the week or so afterward is never too much fun. I'm looking forward to relaxing more over the coming weeks and actually getting stuff done. I just want to slow down a bit and enjoy sitting around watching Netflix or just going outside and doing nothing since the weather is so nice (I'm usually really awful at doing nothing).





I think over the next week I'm going to just drink lots of tea, finish a couple of books I've been putting off, and go to bed earlier than usual and wake up earlier than usual so that I can enjoy my mornings. Of course I have to work and other normal human obligations, but I need to work on not getting so caught up in those all the time. It's my favorite season, and I want to just enjoy it!



Outfit details: Modcloth top and skirt, Payless flats, handmade button earrings

6 comments :

  1. Welcome back from vacation!!! I know exactly what you mean... Back in '09, when we left Vegas, that week or so later was so WEIRD feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is no good, really, but the vacation was worth it. Happy to be back to normal now!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I love your outfit. And is your hair getting longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes it is - this is the longest my hair has ever been and I have to restrain myself daily from chopping it off.

      Delete
  3. welcome back, your skirt is adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...