Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Wrapup

September is one of my favorite months of the year. So I'm a little sad to see it go, except that I love October even more. I'm looking forward to making Halloween costumes and going to corn mazes and apple orchards (and to be honest I'm pretty excited for radio stations to start playing Christmas music non-stop). But I spent this month mostly prepping for fall at home, along with some traveling and taking some sick time away from posting and working. Here are some of the highlights:













My favorite posts from September:

And some goals for October:
  • Make at least a couple of really cool Halloween costumes
  • Organize my craft stash
  • Don't buy any clothes/shoes/etc. AT ALL

I hope you all had a great month too. Who has fun plans for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...