Friday, September 14, 2012

Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum


I mentioned in my last post that my friends and I stopped by Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum while we were in Las Vegas. It was one of my favorite parts of the trip, and it's definitely where I took the most pictures, so I thought I'd do a separate post for it.






Some of the wax figures were so impressive and lifelike, and some of them were actually really creepy. *cough*JuliaRoberts*cough* But it was so cool to walk around the different rooms and see so many celebrities and take pictures with them. I would definitely recommend a visit if you're in the area!


 
Outfit details: I Heart Ronson dress (similar), vintage necklace (similar), ModCloth earrings (similar), Payless flats (similar)

2 comments :

  1. I know this is ur blog or whatever~~ but there is way 2 much *U* and not enough *ME* in this post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...