Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Wishlist

You're probably already sick of me talking about how fall is my favorite season. But there are just so many great things about it. One major factor (though it might be a bit shallow) is that I really like my fall wardrobe. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it, I've done a lot of shopping recently and need to put myself on a shopping hiatus. But that doesn't mean I can't make some neat outfits out of the things I already own, and daydream about other pieces to go with it. Here are some of my fall staples:


huge sweaters/colorful jeans/scarves/opaque tights/denim jackets/patterned dresses/flannel/collars/comfy boots

What's on your fall wishlist??

3 comments :

  1. What's on my fall wishlist? MONEY!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll third the money idea xD But those are so cute! Especially loving the jean jacket/dress combo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...