Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Wrap-up

So long August, and good riddance. I'm so excited for all that September has to offer, so I spent a lot of the past month just wishing for fall. Aside from the weather, it was a good month though, full of brunch, nights out with my friends, craft projects, decorating, delicious food and drinks, and more. Here are some of the highlights:














My favorite posts from August:

And some goals for September:
  • Have the best trip to Vegas with my friends.
  • Make lots of fall decorations for my apartment.
  • Finish at least three books (I've been slacking on my reading list lately).


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. definitely so excited for september too. i want it to finally get colder out. looks like august was a ton of fun for you.

    www.romanticallychallenged.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, but I'm definitely more of a fall girl, so I'm excited. Hope it's a great one for you too!

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...