Friday, September 7, 2012

A Blog Post

Hi.


Maybe you're wondering why I haven't blogged in awhile. Maybe you aren't. Whatever. But if you're reading this then you probably care at least a little. Anyway, I'm in Vegas on a girls' trip! I left earlier in the week and I'll get back at the beginning of next week. I was planning on maybe blogging a little bit while I was here, but the internet situation in the room has hindered those plans so I've decided to just be a normal human and not glue myself to my computer instead of going out and having fun. So this is a blog post to let you know what I'm doing and why I haven't updated and that I'm not abandoning you for good. But that's it. It's a lot of fun here, and I'll definitely do some posts about the trip when I get back, but for now I'm signing off. Have a great rest of the week!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. That's where you are! Well have fun! I hope it's a wonderful, wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...