Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Wrap-up

I almost forgot to do a wrap-up post for this month because I've been so busy! July was full of productive days, late nights, early mornings, sunburns, trying to keep cool, acting way too young for my age and not even caring. I'm excited for all that August has to offer, but at this point I'm mainly wishing for cooler weather and everything fall-related, so I'm okay if August goes by as fast as July did. Here are some of the highlights:






















Some of my favorite posts from July:

And some goals for August:
  • Re-open my etsy shop to sell some knit hats in time for Halloween customers
  • Do more DIY projects to decorate my apartment
  • Cook and bake more

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...