Wednesday, August 8, 2012

If you really knew me...

This post has been making its way around to a lot of different blogs lately. I'm not sure where it originated (does anyone know?), but it looks like fun. So here it is.


If you really knew me you'd know that...
  • I drink at least ten cups of tea a day. That probably sounds like an exaggeration, but it's honestly not. That used to be coffee, but I've cut that back to about one of those a day and replaced my hot beverage obsession with tea. I mostly drink green tea, but I also love me some earl grey and spiced chai.
  • I knit all. the. time. If you're a regular reader of this blog, then you probably already know I like to knit, but did you know that I've knit in a bar, a movie theater, and a bunch of other weird places? If I'm just knitting something simple like a hat, I don't need to look at it, so why not multi-task right?
  • I don't care about my hair. I like having it so that I can try new styles and dye it and stuff, but on a day-to-day basis I kind of wish I was bald. My hair is really curly and frizzy and I don't blow dry or straighten or do much of anything to my hair most days so it's just kind of there. 
  • I live for Christmas time. I'm really over summer already, and I just can't wait for fall, my favorite full season, and then Christmas, my favorite partial season. I hate the rest of winter, but I could live in December all year long.
  • I'm one of those weirdo aldults-without-kids who loves going to Disney World. I personally think it's weird for ANYONE to not love Disney World, but I guess some people feel differently. I'll never not love it though.
  • I quote The Office several times every day. Seriously. I just think it's hilarious and relateable to most situations in my life. I still wish I worked at Dunder Mifflin.
  • I'm a morning person. No matter how late I stay up (which is pretty late sometimes) I absolutely cannot sleep any later than 9 a.m. Though I usually prefer to wake up much earlier than that.
  

Outfit Details: thrifted shirt, skirt, and belt // Payless shoes // Modcloth headband

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

6 comments :

  1. I'm one of those Disney lovers too!!! My friend and I are going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween in October and I can't wait :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I MIGHT just have to do this post too :) I'll be sure to tagg you girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You should definitely do it. And I'm jealous you're going to that, but I'll be down there at Christmas time for the first time ever this year so I'm so so so excited for that!

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking about doing this! Good Lord 10 cups a day? My fiance is British and even HE doesn't drink that much! Props to you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just as guilty about the Disney thing. I actually keep a post it on my monitor so I can mark down all the years I've visited each park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Annie! It's on my list of posts for this week. I don't know if I have a very entertaining things tho. I love that you love Disney! Have you been on a Disney cruise? You must!!!! We did one in April and it was amazing. There is a whole Disney-owned island you can go to and there are plenty of "adults only" things/places. Looking forward to the Arm Party link up tomorrow!

    -kristen

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...