If you really knew me you'd know that...
- I drink at least ten cups of tea a day. That probably sounds like an exaggeration, but it's honestly not. That used to be coffee, but I've cut that back to about one of those a day and replaced my hot beverage obsession with tea. I mostly drink green tea, but I also love me some earl grey and spiced chai.
- I knit all. the. time. If you're a regular reader of this blog, then you probably already know I like to knit, but did you know that I've knit in a bar, a movie theater, and a bunch of other weird places? If I'm just knitting something simple like a hat, I don't need to look at it, so why not multi-task right?
- I don't care about my hair. I like having it so that I can try new styles and dye it and stuff, but on a day-to-day basis I kind of wish I was bald. My hair is really curly and frizzy and I don't blow dry or straighten or do much of anything to my hair most days so it's just kind of there.
- I live for Christmas time. I'm really over summer already, and I just can't wait for fall, my favorite full season, and then Christmas, my favorite partial season. I hate the rest of winter, but I could live in December all year long.
- I'm one of those weirdo aldults-without-kids who loves going to Disney World. I personally think it's weird for ANYONE to not love Disney World, but I guess some people feel differently. I'll never not love it though.
- I quote The Office several times every day. Seriously. I just think it's hilarious and relateable to most situations in my life. I still wish I worked at Dunder Mifflin.
- I'm a morning person. No matter how late I stay up (which is pretty late sometimes) I absolutely cannot sleep any later than 9 a.m. Though I usually prefer to wake up much earlier than that.
Outfit Details: thrifted shirt, skirt, and belt // Payless shoes // Modcloth headband
**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW
Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter