Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Currently

Currently Doing: Decorating my living room! I'm having a lot of fun just making it as colorful as possible. I found these really cheap paper lanterns at Target and (even though they're meant for kids birthday party decorations) I think they go perfectly in my apartment.
Currently eating: Cheerios. You can't beat the classics.
Currently watching: The fifth and final season of Chuck. I'm feeling a little torn between wanting to watch it and not wanting it to be over.
Currently reading: I just bought A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It's our book club book for next month and I've heard some good things about it, so I'm really excited to get into it!
Currently planning: A million things. My friends and I have a really busy August ahead of us. And we're also planning a girls trip to Vegas in September!
Currently obsessing over: The Olympics. Obviously everyone is right now, but I can't help it. I just think the summer Olympics are so much fun.
Currently looking forward to: Fall! I've loved this summer so much, but I'm so ready for cooler weather, apple orchards, pumpkins, costumes, sweaters, and all the other great things about fall.
Currently wearing: Target shirt, F21 skirt, Charlotte Russe wedges, vintage bracelet and earrings






**This post was inspired by Sometimes Sweet
**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

21 comments :

  1. how adorable are you?? and your decor? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this post is just so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the color combo and your living room decor, so happy! Those wedges are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! It makes me happy every day haha

      Delete
  4. You are super CUTE! Love your blog. Vegas...great choice! I live that vacation everyday! Haha Well not really so much different when you live here but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I'm sure it's fairly different for those who live there, haha. I've actually never been before, so I'm super excited!

      Delete
  5. Your room looks great and so does your outfit,Love polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Polka dots are my favorite too :)

      Delete
  6. your outfit is lovely and the living room is so darn cute...love the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Great and Terrible Beauty is an amazing freaking book. SO. Good. The other two in the trilogy are great too, but nothing beats the first. Hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay! I'm so excited to start reading it now!

      Delete
  8. Such a cute outfit. Love your skirt.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! Love the lanterns, too! Why do kids get to have all the fun, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how cute you styled that polka dot skirt! Your living room is the perfect background :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness these photos are so adorable!! You outfit is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...