Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bedazzled Craft Night

Sometimes on our monthly craft nights, we do serious crafts that I can actually take and display in my apartment or wear or whatever. But sometimes it can be way more fun to do something completely ridiculous. So that's why we got out the Bedazzler for August's craft night.



We took some bandanas and shirts and crowns and whatever else was lying around and just decorated them in the most ridiculous and tacky ways possible. It was possibly the most fun craft night we've ever had.





While the stuff we made isn't necessarily what I'd wear on a day-to-day basis, we did decide to have a bar night where we all don our new creations. I'm pretty excited to see the looks we get when we walk in wearing a bunch of crowns and bedazzled tank tops.



For our book, we read A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. I have to admit that I didn't finish it, not because it wasn't good but because I literally didn't start it until the day before (which was only about a week ago, now). But I do still plan to read it, so I'd love to hear what you thought if you've read it. I'd also love to hear if you've had any great bedazzling experiences!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. You're so lucky you have friends that like to craft and are GOOD at it! hahaha. Last craft night I had everyone just wanted to drink their wine and wanted me to do all the crafting! Turned into more of a girls night in than a craft night! Anyway I LOVE all the crafts... the bedazzler... not so much. It is handy to have though for the occassional bling project! Take care

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah our craft nights pretty much revolve around wine too. Most of us actually do crafts too, but there have been several times where it's just not happening.

      Delete
  2. Your craft parties are always so much fun looking! And Bedazzling? Such a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun, and I was so so happy when I found out my friend had a bedazzler!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the idea of this, I want to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well doesn't that look like the most fun ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely is my favorite night of every month!

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...