Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Arm Party!

I'm so excited for today's post because I get to share some great new stuff that I got from the fun Arm Party, hosted by Leonora of Yellow Heart Art and Ilene of Much Love Illy! I love swaps like this mainly because I always end up meeting cool new blog friends, like Kristen, who sent me these great bracelets!


Kristen runs a blog called The Mrs. & The Momma, so you should head over there and see her Arm Party post. And visit Yellow Heart Art and Much Love Illy for links to even more Arm Party goodness!

I seriously love the bracelets I got! I always love a good ol' friendship bracelet and the other one is so unique and funky! These are definitely my favorite colors and will go with a lot. Also.... THEY FIT ME, which is awesome since I can never find bracelets that fit due to my freakishly tiny wrists. Seriously, even kids' bracelets fall off me.



Outfit Details:
Thrifted shirt and cardigan
Modcloth skirt and shoes
Arm party bracelets

*I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

19 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh your blog is so cute! Insta-follow! I'm glad I found you via the link up - cute bracelets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of your blog banner... I pretty much think I need to stop looking at blogs today because soon I'm going really hate my own blog! lol :) Loving the bracelets too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I was actually thinking of changing my banner soon, haha.

      Delete
  3. first, i adore your outfit! you are always so cute! and second, what fab bracelets to receive! thanks for joining our party, friend. xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!! i love how you styled them girl!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. these colors are AMAZING! gurl you got great taste...soooo we are sharing these right? Right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!! Found your blog through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those! especially the green one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaahhh! I love that hex nut bracelet! It's so beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is super cute and that hex nut bracelet is to die for!

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit! those shoes seal the deal :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,

    I just wanna thank you for popping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. :)Love that green skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that green skirt, the fullness and bow are so good on you! The arm party sounds like a lot of fun:)

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...