Friday, August 10, 2012

5-Minute Bookshelf Makeover


I've been doing a lot of little projects with washi tape lately, but it's just so easy and awesome. This one, again, is super easy. I timed it and it only took me five minutes and a couple seconds to cover this whole huge bookcase. All you need is washi tape and a boring bookcase.



There's not much to explain with this project. All you do is cover the edges of your bookcase with tape. Voila - no more boring bookcase!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

13 comments :

  1. what a great idea!i have exactly the same bookcase at home and it could do with a bit of spicing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is suuuuuper easy - I love these bookshelves because they're simple, but they could definitely use some customization!

      Delete
  2. What a fun way to makeover a bookcase! I've been seeing so many fun washi tape tutorials lately - I really think I need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I just got my first roll last month and it's amazing how much you can do with it.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant! nd the best part is you can change up the tape/border whenever you like!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true - I didn't even think of it! I could put up some fall colors soon and then red and green for Christmas!

      Delete
  4. I just got 6 rolls of washi tape in the mail yesterday! can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I need to buy more of it for sure.

      Delete
  5. definitely hadn't thought of tape! i've been using washi tape like crazy lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, isn't it? You can use it for ev-er-y-thing.

      Delete
  6. Cute! We have so many book cases I could do this to. And here I sat wondering what to do with washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah i love this idea Annie!! I might just have to do it, OR show my friend who is redoing her room and would probably love this idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...