Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WWII Victory Rally

Last weekend, a group of friends and I went to a new event in my town where we got to dress up in 1940's clothes, listen to big band music, and celebrate an important historical event (ok, maybe I shouldn't have ended with that one, but it was actually really cool). Get ready for a picture-heavy post.
















So there was an entire historical exhibit around the hall, a dance floor, food, a band, old movies projected on a curtain, multiple bars and food stands, and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting. Overall, it was so much fun, plus it gave me an excuse to get out my favorite vintage dress and accessories. I'm also weighing the possibility of doing victory rolls in my hair all the time. Do you have any favorite events that take place in your town?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. This is so cool! Wish there was something like it in our area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this event. I would love to go to something like this. And yes, I really like the idea of victory rolls every day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...