Monday, July 2, 2012

June Wrap-up

June was such an incredible month! I didn't get too too much accomplished professionally, but I had so much fun hanging out with my friends and just enjoying being young. We went on the best long-weekend trip, and had other fun nights out like my friend's 90's themed party. I also did some other cool stuff, like start a garden, photograph my vintage collection, eat some great food, and go antiquing! Take a look:
















Favorite blog posts from June:



And some goals for July:

  • Host at least one party at my apartment
  • Save. Money.
  • Find some cool decorations at antique shops around Michigan

I hope you all had a great June and I hope July is even better!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...