Monday, July 30, 2012

Fondue Night

This weekend my girlfriends and I got together for our monthly craft night. I made some cheese fondue in my "new" vintage fondue pot, and my friends brought over some vegetables and bread for dipping. We watched some of the Olympics and then turned on The Princess Diaries. We also made a craft (duh) out of some old boxes I had lying around, but I'll elaborate that on my post tomorrow.





Though it is a book club, we sort of fell off-track with our reading list this month. Do you have any good books to recommend for future meetings?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. FUN! I want to start something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's my favorite night of the month!

      Delete
  2. Fondue! I love your monthly craft night idea, and I think fondue tops it all off wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute vintage fondue pot! I love all fondue, but don't have a favorite cheese fondue recipe yet - I'd love to have yours!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...