Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Currently

Currently doing: A lot of work. I've seriously been glued to my laptop for a good portion of each day.
Currently eating: leftovers. I hate grocery shopping with a fiery passion so I've decided I need to move somewhere closer to a Trader Joe's. I never hated grocery shopping when I lived near a Trader Joe's.
Currently reading: The Complete Persepolis. I actually had to take a few breaks while reading this because of work, but I'm getting back into it now and I'm really enjoying it!
Currently watching: ...I almost don't want to admit this, buuuuuuut I've been watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. It is actually pretty addicting. Don't judge me on my own blog.
Currently looking forward to: this weekend! I have so many fun plans: dancing, going to a vintage themed fundraiser, and having a party for the Teen Choice Awards. Again, don't judge me on my own blog.
Currently wearing: Vintage dress, bag, necklace and belt. Modcloth shoes.





What are you currently up to?

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. Love that purple dress - very pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. I won't judge you about Pretty Little Liars...I'm watching it, too! We can admit it to each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...