Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Butterbeer Recipe

To celebrate the birthdays of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling, I've decided to finally post my recipe for homemade butterbeer! I made this recipe last year at a Harry Potter party, and though it's not quite as great as what they serve at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I thought it was still fairly delicious.

Photos by Katelyn

So if you're planning on having your own Harry Potter party anytime soon (a birthday party, perhaps?) or if you just want to enjoy some deliciously sweet butterbeer on your own, here's an easy recipe for you to try.

Ingredients:
  • One packet of butterscotch instant pudding
  • One cup milk
  • Two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
  • 3 cups root beer
  • 3 cups cream soda


Combine the instant pudding mix with the milk, and then combine all of the ingredients in a blender and enjoy. Feel free to play around with different measurements too. I'd love to hear if you have your own butterbeer recipe!

And happy birthday to Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!!

***

P.S. the winner of last week's Shabby Apple giveaway is Katrina of Wakeboarding Mama! Keep an eye on your inbox!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. That's me!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much! I will be looking out for the email!

    I love the butterbeer at the park so I guess I should try and make my own too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with their Butterbeer! Can't wait to try this and tide me over til I can go back and visit - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...