Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer of Adventures

photo by Whitney

I'm so excited for this summer! I know I've already posted some of my summer goals, but there's just so much I want to do. I can't necessarily fit it all into a goals list, because I want to  just be spontaneous and take any opportunity do do something new and different. Friends and I have already talked about going skydiving, going on some trips, and a lot of other fun stuff. I'm feeling really motivated in a lot of ways, and I can't wait to document all of it here. To go along with this new adventurous attitude, I'm changing around this blog (finally!) It's new look will go live today, with a new, simple tagline that I think really embodies the spirit I'm going for. I'm not sure if this post has much of a purpose, but I just felt the need to state (over and over) how much I'm looking forward to the next few months and how I've found sort of a second wind for the year.

What are you looking forward to this summer? Any fun goals or plans?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

  1. Excellent! I am excited by your energy and can't wait to see what you'll be doing in the upcoming months!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...