Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Snapshots

I meant to do a photo-an-hour post, but I'm actually really bad at remembering to take a photo every hour during the day. So these are just some random photos taken over the last few days, showing some of the things I've been up to, if anyone cares...


My bed is possibly my favorite place in the world. Waking up is really hard sometimes.




I've been trying to do yoga first thing in the morning at least four days a week. Even if it's just a few sun salutations, it helps me feel relaxed and ready for the day.




Oatmeal and green tea is my breakfast of choice at the moment. I know you're really jealous of my Spiderman mug.




I started a little windowsill herb garden recently. I have basil, mint, parsley, and a few others. They've sprouted now, and I can't wait until it's time to use them.




My closet is so disorganized, but I still love how colorful it is, and I really like mixing and matching pieces for new outfits every day.




I'm working on some hand-painted wooden pendants for the shop. These have flowers on them now and they turned out really cute.




I'm a zombie by about 2pm without my afternoon coffee break. My Keurig is my absolute favorite thing in my kitchen.




I have so many cute vintage dresses that I'm working on photographing so I can list them soon. I'm sad to see some of them go, but I really need to downsize my closet.




I'm constantly working on craft projects to decorate my apartment lately. This is going to be a little rug made out of old t-shirts.




And I love ending my days with a glass of wine, a chocolate chip muffin, and writing down goals and ideas.


What are some of your favorite things about your daily routine?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TOTALLY jealous of your spiderman mug...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mug should be friends with my set of pint glasses.

    Also, how do you like your Smash notebook? I'm a little obsessed. Particularly with the combo pen/glue stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've decided all pens should have glue sticks.

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...