Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outfit Out-takes

I had fun showing you some of my outfit photo out-takes last week, and I think this goofy style of fashion posting is much more "me," so I'll probably do this pretty often. Here goes:


Staring into space: vintage skirt and belt, F21 top, handmade purse, Payless shoes
Blur City: Vintage skirt, Von Maur shirt and belt, Payless shoes, Modcloth purse and sunglasses



Unbuttoning: vintage blazer and shoes, Target dress
Bad Posture: vintage dress, Payless shoes

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

7 comments :

  1. LOVE that polka dot and red outfit! You look great in all of them, but I really love that red one! Found you on the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was so so happy when I found that red blazer.

      Delete
  2. Love the out-take idea! Lord knows I have a ton of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually end up with more out-takes than normal looking pictures, haha, so it seems fitting to share those instead ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the polka dot blazer!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polka dot blazer, what a great find! And your out-takes are really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha cute outtakes, love your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...