Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Outfit Out-takes

It's inevitable when taking outfit photos that a few duds will turn up. I've been taking a lot of pictures lately of items for my new shop and I found those photos quite entertaining. So naturally, I have to share them.


Awkward pockets: vintage dress and shoes, Von Maur belt
Lost my balance: vintage dress and belt, Modcloth shoes




My phone rang: vintage skirt, Old Navy shirt, Modcloth belt, Payless shoes
Crazy eye: vintage dress, Payless shoes




Kind of spinning 1: vintage dress, Payless shoes
Kind of spinning 2: vintage dress, H&M shoes, handmade tote

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

9 comments :

  1. Love the outtakes. Mine are terrible and I look drunk or angry in most of them. ONE day I will get over the embarassment and post a few! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there are plenty where I look so angry! I felt like those might scare people though, hahah. But you should definitely post some - it's fun!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I love these! I love the non-posed photos for photos - they add a lot more personality :)

    - a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always feel like such a phony in posed photos, so this seems much more "me" hahah.

      Delete
  3. Ha, these are so cute! Love that you show them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissy! It took some extra courage, haha

      Delete
  4. i like how you wear bright and lovely colors! i stay with black and grey xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Colors are so fun - but neutrals are also great in the right situations.

      Delete
  5. You're brave to put your outtakes on. Yours aren't bad at all though! I love the yellow dress, it is really pretty on you!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...