Monday, June 25, 2012

The Lake

Last week, I headed out to my friend's lake house for my favorite vacation of the year. A bunch of us hang out there for a long weekend. There's no cable and limited internet, so it's so awesome to just unplug and spend time with my best friends. We swam in the lake, had dance parties, and hung out in sumo suits. It was the best time.


I just love all my friends and I love summer and I can't wait to go again. So that's why it's been a little quiet around this blog lately. I hope you're all having a great summer too!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. That sounds like a fun trip! I love being able to unplug for a few days, it's amazing what it does for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so wonderful! unplugging is such a good thing. and these polaroids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! There are times when you just need to get away for a few days and have some fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...