Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Artist's Apartment

Yesterday, I shared some photos of my apartment. Those photos show the apartment that I clean up when guests come over or when I want it to be presentable. But let's be real, it very rarely looks like that. If you're an artist or crafter then I'm sure you'll be able to relate to the photos below.


My couches are always full of craft supplies and half-finished projects. Even my couch pillows have been sitting there, unfinished, for the past month...




My floors are also used as a workspace pretty often, and I don't usually put anything away until I'm completely done or someone is coming over...




My kitchen table is sometimes pushed off to the side so I can have a big space for painting, and then I cover the table with canvases and other supplies...




I don't really even want to think about how disorganized my craft closet is, and my yarn supply takes over a good portion of my bedroom...




And it wouldn't be an artist's apartment without some paint on the floor...


Please tell me I'm not the only one who lives like this.


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

9 comments :

  1. I can so relate!!!! My house is always bombed with art supplies.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I thought I was the only one! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha don't be afraid!
    It's the same here at my house :)
    I think it's so cosy when you can see someone actually lives in a house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and I'm glad I'm not the only one hahah!

      Delete
  4. Seriously? Honey, your apartment is neat as a pin compared to my house! Art carp EVERYwhere.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...