Thursday, June 7, 2012

Apartment Tour

I've been in my apartment for a couple of months now and I finally feel like I have it almost the way I want it. It's a process, of course, but I wanted to show you a little peek at the place where I spend most of my time and do most of my work. I'll be doing a lot of DIY projects in the coming weeks to spruce up the place, so now you'll be able to visualize where it all happens.



My living room is where I hang out most of the time. I have two simple couches, a coffee table and a few side tables, a basket to keep current craft projects, a TV, an overflowing bookcase, and a bunch of cute knick knacks.






My sewing nook is just outside my living room and is where I keep my sewing machine, dress forms, and collection of hoop art. I also have a walk-in craft closet that is completely disorganized.





My kitchen is one of my favorite parts of my apartment. It's pretty spacious and has kind of an old-fashioned look. I have a cute little table and island that a friend gave me, as well as some fun vintage and handmade accents.






My bathroom is kind of boring, but it's relaxing and has a cute shower curtain.




My bedroom is also a little boring/messy right now, but I'm working on sprucing it up a bit. It has a lot of my personal keepsakes and stuff.




Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

16 comments :

  1. oh wow! I love your little sewing corner!! i think i need to find me a little sewing table so i don't have to pack up my stuff every time after i craft!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I used to sew on the dining room table and this is soooooo much better. No more lugging my sewing machine in and out of my closet. Ugh.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the apartment. I really like your sewing corner and the dress forms. Everything looks so cozy and the space has a lived in vibe, it is so you with all of the personal touches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Asia! I love having places to display all my personal stuff haha. Hope you've been well!

      Delete
  3. It's perfect. Don't tell my fiance but I MISS living by myself. I am such a loner so sharing space is hard. Though with 4 cats I would never be "by myself"...

    Your kitchen is so darn cute. That table is amazing.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenna! And I'm exactly the same way. Everyone told me that living alone is hard, but I LOVE it. I'm so comfortable by myself that it's the perfect situation for me at this point in my life.

      Delete
  4. Super cute apartment! I especially love your sewing nook. My sewing table is never that organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's only that organized because I cleaned it up to take pictures ;)

      Delete
  5. nice of you to share. It looks like a very cozy place to be, when can I come over! ha ha ha . I can see how you can get lots of things done there. And one of the best parts - it's sunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love natural light. And come on over anytime! hahah

      Delete
  6. love it...and I'm impressed at how quickly you got everything put together! I love the hoop art in your sewing corner. One of my goals for the summer is to make a hoop art collage for our guest room or bath.
    Also, love the new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm working on getting the rest of the new design put together, but other things just keep coming up! And you should definitely get a hoop art collection together - it's so fun and different!

      Delete
  7. Annie! wow your place is looking beautiful, and homey, and an inspiring place to live in. I'm in the process of moving too, and all the empty walls are having my itching all over to get it beautified asap. congratulations! and also, i've been out of the loop concerning the blogging world, so it's been a bit since i've stopped by, but i LOVE the design of your blog - it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still working on the design (and the apartment) but I'm happy with how it's going so far. Good luck with the move!

      Delete
  8. I just loved that little table and benches with the heart shaped off, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got super lucky with that table - I'm in love with it!

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...