Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Wrap-up

Welp. It's the last day of May, so that means it's almost officially summer. Yet, it's been so hot all month that it's hard to believe it's not the middle of July already. May was really a great month though. It was spent hanging outdoors with friends, thrifting, painting, decorating my apartment, and lots of other fun stuff.





















My favorite posts from May:



And some goals for June: 

  • Get my apartment organized and keep it that way
  • Get more sleep. I'm good at waking up in the morning but not always so great at going to bed at a reasonable time. 
  • Document my summer with my friends.


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to try Daily's...what's the verdict?
    May was a great month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them! They're a little hard to drink from the pouch though. I'd recommend pouring them into a glass. But they have a lot of neat flavors.

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...