Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Goals

Every year I like to make a list of goals for the summertime. They're always super nostalgic and not very serious, but I like to write them down anyway just in case I feel bored and don't know what to do (no one should ever be bored in the summertime). I'll probably add to this list throughout the next few weeks, but I wanted to get started. So here goes:


>>Buy a bike and go on regular bike rides



>>Go on an amusement park trip with my best friends



>>Spend a day at the beach



>>Have a massive water fight



>>Plant a small garden



>>Visit a winery with my girlfriends



>>Go on a road trip



>>Mimosas for breakfast



>>Shop at farmer's markets



>>Capture more everyday moments with my camera



>>Go on a picnic or two or three



>>Go to an outdoor concert



>>Visit art fairs around Michigan



>>Hang out in a hammock



>>Make a great sidewalk chalk mural



>>Go on a camping and canoeing trip



>>Find some treasures at garage sales and antique stores


So what are your plans for this summer?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

14 comments :

  1. This is an ace list, definitely with you on the picnicking! Cannot wait to graduate so I can read stuff that's not from a reading list, and make stuff that's not for assessment! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, reading for fun is so much better than reading for school :)

      Delete
  2. Your summer plans sound fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! I bought a bike and try to ride regularly now and I love it! Feels so good. I just got a cruiser style and love to ride around my little neighborhood and downtown. And I'm planning mimosas for my briday shower in June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I hope the mimosas are delicious.

      Delete
  4. sheesh... who knew that adding photos with your goals can be so motivational! this is a great list btw. i hope that you get to do everything in here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your goals and they all seem doable! can't wait to see what you end up doing this summer:) I hope you will blog about your adventures!
    gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Hope you've been well, Gina!

      Delete
  6. I love this!! What stunning photos too. So inspiring for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos definitely helped to inspire my list!

      Delete
  7. wow, that's a lot of things to fit in in one summer! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a summer bucket list is always a fabulous idea! You clearly have a fun summer ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...