Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Avengers Roundup

I know I'm not the only one who's really excited for The Avengers. There are a lot of creative people who have made some really awesome Avengers-inspired projects. I wish I was this cool.


Minimalist Posters via Geek Tyrant



Captain America Cupcake via Being Geek Chic



Superhero Fingerless Gloves from Nerdifacts on Etsy



DIY Minimalist Superhero Shirt via All for the Boys





Avengers Dress Designs via Fortunate in Deceit


Are any of you planning on seeing The Avengers this weekend? I'll definitely be going, so I'd love to hear what you think about it!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. Gassssp! THOSE DRESSES! Oh my word. LOVE 'EM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! My fingerless gloves are in good company ;) Thanks for sharing!
    Maria @ Nerdifacts

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...