Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 for 10


I've been wanting to do an outfit remix challenge for awhile now. I love putting together different combinations, so I wasn't expecting it to actually be challenging. But it was. I ended up wearing outfits that I never would have normally put together. I wasn't very intentional about the clothing items I picked, so I think I'll definitely try this again someday with new clothes (and maybe more than one pair of shoes, but who can argue with a solid pair of ballet flats?)


The Items: 
  1. Yellow cardigan - Forever 21
  2. Pink collared shirt - Target
  3. Teacher's Pet Blouse - Red Velvet
  4. Mint tunic - thrifted
  5. Navy polka dot dress - thrifted
  6. Black wide belt - thrifted
  7. Jeans - Macy's
  8. Gray skirt - H&M
  9. Red belted midi skirt - H&M
  10. White ballet flats - Payless

The Outfits:






Have any of you ever tried a remix challenge like this? I'd love it if you shared links in the comments so I can check them out!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

17 comments :

  1. I've been wishing I could do an outfit remix... Butttt... I have only like, two pairs of jeans and one I hate wearing (kinda tight) and I rarely wear skirts, but I have three... So I dunno what I should or shouldn't wear, or if I even have enough clothing, hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and obviously, you look ADORABLE!!! I love 2, 8 and 9 the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie! Maybe one day you'll get inspired to try one! Maybe it's just the thing to get you to wear your skirts more often (if you want) :)!

      Delete
  3. i love this. i love to see that you don't need a ton of clothes to have a lot of options to wear! and i love to see how you used different pieces - i never would have thought to put a skirt over a dress. but this has me thinking a little different now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that much before either, but it definitely makes for more options!Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE all your different outfits Annie!!! You look so cute!! I think I like 3,4,6 + 9 the best, but you really look cute in all of these outfits!!! PS I love the white flats!! I love a pair of shoes that go with everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megan! Every girl needs a good pair of flats that matches pretty much everything :)

      Delete
  5. I love the two with the knee length gray skirt best! I don't think I could do a challenge like that - at least not outside of my bedroom haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding work. This is a good idea for people who travel - you don't need 2 suitcases of clothes for 3 days! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even really think about it like that, but it's so true! Good thinking :)

      Delete
  7. What a terrific idea! You look fab C:

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so great! I love all of the outfits! Great remix.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfits you put together! It's nice to limit yourself to a few pieces of clothing and see what combinations you can come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! So many great looks to choose from now! Ah I need to do a closet re-work like this, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea on this post ... LOVE it!!!!!!! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...