Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Treasure Hunting


So now that I'm all (er, mostly) moved in and settled, I'm trying to get back into a routine and work on some of the goals that I set for myself this year. One of my main goals is to get back into Etsy and start a different kind of shop. I still love knitting, but there are so many different types of things I like to make that I don't want to tie myself to just one thing. I've been working on a concept for a new shop that has me really excited. It involves a lot of vintage finds, so I've been doing a lot of treasure hunting. And of course, through the process of thrifting for shop items, I find things I want to keep for myself.



So this dress and belt are both items that have led to internal conflicts about whether to keep or sell. I'll be launching my new shop early in May so you may or may not see some items like these!

Outfit Details:
Dress, belt, shoes: thrifted
Tights: Target
Earrings: gift

*I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. Gotta love a good dress! That belt is super cute too, I see why you're having some internal conflict! Found you through WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on WIWW and I love the polka dots. I would also love it if you linked this post up to my fashion link party, Watch What Im Wearing. Have a great day!

    Doranda
    http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/04/yellow-buisnesslike.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! So cute how you paired it with another polka belt in a different color. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was a little apprehensive about polka dots on polka dots, but, well, I just love polka dots! hahah
      And thank you!

      Delete
  5. Your belt is so cute! Looks great with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous dress, definitely a keeper and the belt is perfect with it. perhaps keep for a while and then sell? good luck with your new venture! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...