Monday, April 16, 2012

Moving and Blog Laziness

I'm really sorry for the unannounced blog break I've been on this past week. I am actually in the process of moving to a new apartment and packing/unpacking all my stuff has me kind of beat.


Also, I don't have internet set up at my new place yet (I'm currently stealing from a neighbor... shhh!) So please be patient while I finish with this move and then I pinky swear I'll be back with some great posts next week!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

14 comments :

  1. happy moving! Hope you're feeling settled soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely starting to feel settled - now I just need some internet hahah. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Eeee! Good luck, lovely!!! Moving can be tough, but so rewarding!!! I expect shots of the new place ASAP. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie! It has definitely been busy but I'm excited! And I'm DEFINITELY taking photos to post very soon!

      Delete
  3. Understand where you are coming from! I am getting ready to move and trying to finish out this semester at school! Moving during finals wekk! Not smart on my part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my life during college! I always came home during the summers so finals week was always finals/packing week - it was so awful! Good luck!

      Delete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...