Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hardly Working


It's been a long time since I had a shop that was actually open and stocked. I really liked running an Etsy store, but I've just had so many freelance projects and other opportunities that it went to the back burner. So now I'm working really hard trying to get some new items ready to go. I'm going to have a larger variety of items, including vintage, handmade, and repurposed items. I had opened a vintage shop so I could keep everything separate, but I think it makes more sense to just have one shop. We'll see how it goes!



I'm aiming for a May 1 launch date. And I'm saying it here so that I hold myself accountable. This lace belt is one of the things I'm working on. I have so many vintage craft supplies that make amazing accessories. I'm really excited to show them all to you!


Outfit Details:
Dress: Modcloth
Tights: Target
Shoes: H&M
Lace Belt: Handmade by me (keep an eye out for it in the new shop!)

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

5 comments :

  1. Super cute! Love...and I can't wait to see your new shop! The belt is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your new shop! Also, this outfit is - in my opinion - a little gothic lolita-ish (which I love.) You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore it all, but the tights are so sweeeeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love that lace belt! I definitely may need one when you are up and running!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace belt! I'm excited to see your new store :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...