Monday, April 2, 2012

Buh Bye, March

Holy. Cow. I can't believe it's April 2. March is one of my favorite months, and it seemed to go by so quickly. I guess I was busy celebrating my birthday, taking short road trips, going out with friends, obsessing over The Hunger Games, enjoying some warm weather, and doing so many creative projects. It was awesome - and I hope your March was just as great!




















My favorite posts from March:



And some goals for April:

  • Continue to de-clutter and GET RID OF SOME STUFF. I have way too much junk that I feel attached to.
  • Read more books.
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables.
  • Re-open my Etsy shop!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

  1. Oh my god! You as Effie!!! I am so amused, haha. You look amazing!

    Also, your pictures and your posts are so awesome. Love that sewing machine! :O

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...