Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Remix: Bow Tie Shirt


I've been meaning to get into outfit remix posts for awhile now, since I love making new outfit combinations using the same items from my closet. This first remix is with a cute little blouse that has a bow tie in the front right under the collar. It also has little birds on it! My shirt is from Von Maur but it isn't listed online. Shop similar styles:



1 // 2 // 3

And here's my take on how to wear it:


Details:
Blouse: Von Maur
Dress, cardigan, tights: Forever 21
Boots: Vintage



Details:
Blouse: Von Maur
Cardigan: Forever 21
Skirt and belt: H&M
Shoes: Payless



Details:
Blouse: Von Maur
Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Modcloth
Tights: Target
Boots: Vintage


**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. LOVE how you remixed your blouse. Very pretty outfits. They look great on you.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute! love how you styled it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the third look is my very favorite! I love this post... makes me re-think the pieces in my closet and how I could be using/styling them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a darling blouse. I love all the different looks you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! I love the shirt and your various versions of wearing it. I think #1 is my favorite, but it's probably b/c of the yellow tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The the mash up! You look really cute, and I LOVE your bio (my husband has a major crush on Liz Lemon!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that blouse. I am a sucker for birds. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy, where we're next-door neighbors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, very clever and it makes for some very pretty outfits.
    Love the yeloow tights as well.
    Found your lovely blog via the pleated poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, to share your remixes - I might steal this idea! I especially love your first combo. I wouldn't have thought to wear yellow tights, but peeping out like this they look so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stylish post, thanks for sharing this fashionable post with us.
    Here are quality fabric tie shirts available in very cheap prices.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...