Friday, March 16, 2012

DIY Ribbon Shamrock


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have a quick tutorial for you this morning for a ribbon shamrock that can be used in all kinds of ways.


All you need is some festive ribbon, needle and thread, scissors, and a button. Then you can add whatever kinds of embellishments you want! Here's how to make it:


Once completed, you can use your shamrock as a hair clip, sweater pin, or even make a bunch of them and hang them around your home as garland. I hope you're all having a great holiday weekend!!




Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. how fun! I love it :) Happy St Paddy's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pitty we don't celebrate St Pattys over here! Otherwise I would have totally rocked this brooch past weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...